Asian Makeup Techniques I Need To Find Someone Good With Asian Makeup/hair For My Wedding In Doylestown, PA! HELP!?

I need to find someone good with Asian makeup/hair for my wedding in Doylestown, PA! HELP!? - asian makeup techniques

From experience, most barbers in the United States have no idea what with Asian hair and makeup for Asian skin color and facial features and colors require different techniques to do .. I really find someone / place that you can be my hair and makeup for the big day really be trusted? Please help! = (

1 comments:

The Librarian said...

I have the same problem.
I am more concerned about the composition, otherwise the hair is perfect, is not as sensitive as the horrible clown makeup. Normally, to not wear makeup, I will be as natural as possible. Moreover, the main challenge for the membership of the eyes of Asians. So I decided behind a mask, as I know it will be no make-up, Asian or make-up artist with years of experience in dealing with Asians in the region, where they married.

You can:
1. Try to find a recommendation to a hairdresser and makeup artist in your area by publication in a forum:
Asian American Women's Forum
http://asiams.net/Forum/

2. Do it yourself.
The forum mentioned above, some tips and a simple search to sites with tips on colors and makeup techniques for the Asians back. In addition, there are many online video tutorials. There is even a book that came last year:
Faces of Asia: the essential beauty and makeup guide for women in Asia
http://www.amazon. com / Asia-faces-Essent ...

I hope that through extensive research and practice, practice, practice will be successful.

(Some forum posters noted that they were more successful in applying the makeup to be a makeup artist, even after a lot of money in the studies. Several posters recommended, false eyelashes, has a great impact and make specific recommended for Asians (The site also contains tips).)
http://www.thicosmetics.com/

Good luck and congratulations!

Post a Comment