Prenuptial Agreement Form Premarital / Prenuptial Agreement Question?

Premarital / prenuptial agreement question? - prenuptial agreement form

I am 50 years old to marry in Tennessee 2 months from now. The only land / property that you own or more than 30 hectares is a family business that my mother lived to 87 years (estimated value $ 55,000).
Two years ago, my mother has donated (by a lawyer draw up an "action") owned by the heirs, me and my 56 years. older brother.
My mother and my brother wants a prenuptial agreement in writing between me and my friend, my friend, have no rights and make decisions about this small family business.
If I get a lawyer who prepared this Agreement, or I can choose a less expensive way to download such as forms from www.uslegalforms.com, etc.? I am not able to spend much money for a lawyer, so it can be avoided.
My friend and I have no interest in our assets separately or draft legislation, "" ....... We wish for all financial interests that are combined in the day we married.

0 comments:

Post a Comment