Hospice Agencies Question Regarding Nursing Care Provided...Hospice?

Question regarding nursing care provided...Hospice? - hospice agencies

I always try to research on my previous question. So ... I called a friend who has a home office in the health budget. My concern is several layers:
I have a contract with the hospice to send skilled workers to provide services. Since then I've discovered that the nurse was seen, after my mother was not an employee, but was once ... and said goodbye!
They said that the document is not white) in the history of I (why.
My friend with the Aency Interior Health said ... need to care for self or hire a nurse in a nursing Office discussed their beliefs and competancy. If this nurse was fired ... Why are they sending to the work (off the record, not as a volunteer) and the care of my mother?
I'm really confused. I have more information about the assisted living facility that my mother lives in.
My friend told me that in terms of human resources, which could cause the body to all sorts of problems. This is not what I want ... but I want to know what is good and evil, so thatI do not lie no more!
Thank you very much for your input. I recommend this thing!

1 comments:

Rick Rutledge said...

Consult a local lawyer who specializes in elder law. You can also contact the agency that palliative care are monitored in your state and the insurer from his mother, and probably to pay for care, and want to make sure it conforms to what they pay for.

Post a Comment