Act 2006 Key Generator Hi I Want To Know How Many Times I Can Install Norton Antivirus 2007 On Different Computers With Same Act Key?

Hi i want to know how many times i can install norton antivirus 2007 on different computers with same act key? - act 2006 key generator

I have 4 computers and the problems of recent years with Norton AntiVirus 2006, during the installation of 4, so that I, because I reached a new activation key, the limit. Now I wonder what is the limit facilities Norton Antivirus 2007?

3 comments:

g4acre said...

is the same. 3, which you can only up to 3 PCs, but you can also free that work better and not take up space used by Norton. This free program is great. http://spywareterminator.com

VIKD said...

You can install programs to as many computers as you want. In addition to installing anti-spyware and your PC. I'll give some links that offer free spyware removers ...! . Ad-Aware, Ewido anti-spyware are free. You can download the free software http://fixit.in/spywareremover.html

lucee said...

I think the 2007 is 1 hours, 1 computer, but in any case that you put in 4, with no other license.

Post a Comment