Cervical Mucous Prior To Period Am I Pregnant ?? I Made A Switch With My Birth Control Without Using Condoms After The Switch?

Am I Pregnant ?? I made a switch with my birth control without using condoms after the switch? - cervical mucous prior to period

I did not know how the side effects of Yasmin, so I decided to go Alesse. He took the pill Yasmin in the last 3 packages, which began the period for wine, then on the 5th Day of my new cycle (9-10 days after my last active pill Yasmin) Alesse. Do not use another form of birth control, because I thought it was not necessary, since they already have a month prior to Alesse Yasmin. I began to feel sick at the beginning of the 3rd Week in my little heart Alesse and burning reflux and colic in the last 2 active pills alesse in my backpack to leave last night and my pain was so bad that I had the dizziness, my breasts have swollen and loaded with sensitive nipples, orgasms are more intense and I do not know if I can I pay too much attention to smells, but I appear to have HiegerHtena sense of smell. I finished my active pills on Sunday. My time would normally be) today (Tuesday, there's not. I have no increase in the CM (cervical mucus) What do you think I'm pregnant? I am grateful for your answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment