Emo Boys Need Serious Help I Need Some Help!!!!! Some Serious Help!! :(?

I need some help!!!!! some serious help!! :(? - emo boys need serious help

OK, if theres like like.like my skool alot.and THT me this is very important because that is often not as something special THT actaully skool.and mii that HES suuuuper suuper pretty smart and funny amzing. HES me, and I still can not laugh.and when I'm with him, was not so lucky ... But he knows nothing of re-this.w "as friends in their song.a well eyes.and you need the perfect" Boy Meets Girl, Boy falls in love, in secret crushes on him, and want to fear you say, but too bad, THT song that I can hear, because "its really awesome song" (if you wut i mean). and he likes a little mii realized the him.any ideas? I need serious help.
I really want to if this could be:
emo
screamo
Punk
toAlternative
indie
or Japanese (he's fluent in Japanese and loves the whole culture, as far as I can do what she also) amzing

0 comments:

Post a Comment