Can You Patent A Packaging Idea Food Patents?

Food patents? - can you patent a packaging idea

I have an idea for a food that is not on the market, where you can find. The book uses food to market. not my idea, that only this example: use path will blend, you can buy packaged in anystore to M & M at home, or other products of the brand. My question is for anyone who can help this situation are: (1) must apply for permission to use it? (2) Did you pay for the use of this product? (3) may take the name of several products of the brand and the package with my name, mass produce and sell? (4) I can do that legally, as long as you provide the names of the products in the packaging as a brand for the individual products? (5) Can the nutritional information to the FDAeach book in my favor and compile my own label? I know it is a formula for reducing or increasing the portion sizes that can be treated by the nutritional information of available products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment