Recessed Wall Outlet HDMI Cable Behind Wall?

HDMI Cable behind wall? - recessed wall outlet

I have a gas fireplace in the corner of my house at an angle of 45 degrees. My plasma TV hanging above the fireplace. I've Leviton Downlights 120V outlet. I dug the track, while the basement and ran ROMEX through the hole in the wall where the TV is locked. The other end terminates again in a 15AMP circuit breaker. This works very well. I ran A / V cable, as follows. (2) HDMI, 3-speakers on the sides and bottom of the TV, and also a CAT5e and three RCA connectors for RGB. My question is that I have only two choices. Should I all these son through the basement, then up and fire, or should I submit to my team horizontal pin A / V plane, going four standing in front of the fireplace. Thank you in advance. This is one reason the head

1 comments:

agb90spr... said...

First you need to use "wall" rated cable. Also rated for HDMI, which means CL-2. Apart from choosing the path, as they really are with you. Through the soil would be my choice because it allows for easy installation. Rated The only possible problem is the length of the cable, but "on the wall" cables are generally quite good over long distances (eg 25 meters or less). See the link for a reputable manufacturer.

Post a Comment