Where To Buy Tolani EGYPTIANS : Please Help Me: Where To Buy Play Station 2 ? How Much Is It In Egypt? And Others :)?

EGYPTIANS : Please Help Me: Where to buy Play Station 2 ? How much is it in Egypt? and others :)? - where to buy tolani

Hola, El salamo3alekom ..

I want to buy a Play Station 2!

So please answer these questions for me?

1) Where to buy?

2) What is in Egypt today?

3) Where is the cheapest with WARRANTY (Daman) to buy?

4) What are the benefits of the Play Station? convince (of which, my mother)

Please attach any information that could help me ..


SHOKRAAAAAAAAn: D: D: D

3 comments:

Adam said...

Spinney 799le

EgyptianPharaoh (4 days to go) said...

1 - Check the box next to "Game Valley" ... It is also available in most toy stores in Egypt!

2 - About You 1000-1500

3-Well, that's Every store sales at a different price ... See the shops, and select the best offer.

4-There is no advantage at all! Plenty of time:)

I reccomened instead of buying PS3! PS2 games will not be available as before .. Even new games are only produced for the PS3!

Make My Day said...

1) If you live in Cairo, try Radio Shack, Carrefour, B-Tech or hyperactive.
2) around 1500 LE.
3) I do not know, cuz i have no PS2.
4) PBS spends his time trying to have fun and kill the boredom.

Good luck:)

Post a Comment