Wedding Invitations Using Michaels Kit Blog Anna Griffin Invitation Kit - I Need Some Help TODAY!!?

Anna Griffin Invitation Kit - I need some help TODAY!!? - wedding invitations using michaels kit blog

I'm using Anna Griffin Cream Gatefold Invitation Kit, purchased at Michaels for my wedding invitation. The problem is that only with an envelope and I need two, because I will be putting other things in the envelope provided. Are I am not at home and need to know the size of the envelope, so you can supplement larger (than those in the package so that) they put in new. Is there anyone out there at hand? The invitation itself is inchesx 5 7.75 inches, but it does not measure the envelope! I'd really appreciate it! I need to know only the size of the envelope. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment